We're pleased to announce the launch of our new help desk:
Our support desk has been lagging for some time and was long overdue for an upgrade.
Why did we wait so long?
- The Knack product was evolving so quickly that maintaining support was cumbersome. With the product now becoming quite stable we felt it was a good time to tackle support.
- We do a lot of personal support with chat and email and knew the support experience wasn't being compromised.
- We were too busy adding new features!
So why now?
- We wanted to improve the support experience for those users that weren't interested in personal support. We take a lot of pride in our email and chat support, but realize many users still just want to review quality support materials on their own pace.
- With our website redesign it became even more obvious that our help desk was the glaringly behind in the quality department.
- We recently completed some major projects and had the resources to commit to it.
So what's new?
It was a complete overhaul so there are a lot of new touches:
The new help desk has a clean simple design that stays out of your way. All the tutorials are grouped into major sections and divided into shorter articles.
The builder has a new help widget that is tied into the help desk:
You can browse all the content right from the builder. There's also buttons for starting a chat or submitting a help request.
All requests through the widget, the website, or email now go to a centralized ticket system. This will ensure that nothing gets lost and your requests get handled in a timely and thorough manner.
We've written dozens of new articles and covered every aspect of the builder. Every section has been reviewed. Each article will link to other relevant articles when referenced.
We're excited that this new support system will help Knack be even easier to use and help us support you even better.
Please let us know how we can continue to improve the support experience.